Your Personal Data is only collected through your access to this site and / or the services we provide.
1. CONSENT TO DATA COLLECTION
1.1. The collection and processing of your Personal Data is carried out on the basis of your consent.
- disclose your Personal Data voluntarily and with your consent;
- you agree that we collect your data;
2. DATA WE CAN COLLECT
2.1. When you use the site and / or our services, you provide us with personal information by providing such information by telephone, e-mail, through any means of communication, including instant messaging systems, or any other means. Such information includes, but is not limited to, the Personal Data you provide when participating in chat discussions or other means of communicating with us. Such data may include:
- name and surname;
- nickname in social networks;
- phone number;
- residence address;
- and other personal information.
2.2. We do not collect or process your sensitive personal data such as race or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, genetic or biometric data, health information, sexual life or sexual orientation. However, we warn you that if such information is disclosed while communicating with us, it may be collected by individuals or companies that we do not control.
2.3. The data that we may collect and process (including automatically) in the case of your use of the site and / or our services include:
- technical information (may include the address of the Internet Protocol (IP) used to connect your computer to the Internet, the type and version of your browser, time zone settings, types and versions of the browser plug-in, operating system and platform);
- data on your visit to the site (may include complete information about the uniform resource locator (URL), page response time, time of your stay on the site and individual pages, etc.);
- geolocation data;
- financial information and information on using of our services.
3. PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
3.1. Personal data can be used for the following purposes:
3.1.1. providing our services:
- direct provision of services;
- providing any information regarding services upon your request;
- providing support for services.
3.1.2. provision of information about services and changes in our services;
3.1.3. assistance in improving our site and services, including improving the site to be comfortable for your computer's operating system;
3.1.4. protection of our interests:
- risk management;
- protection and control of IT systems;
- evaluation of the services provided.
3.1.5. marketing activities to provide you with information about our new services or the services of our partners;
3.1.6. compliance with legal requirements, including notification of changes in our policies and regulations.
4. DATA TRANSFER
4.1. Your Personal Data may be transferred to:
4.1.1. business partners and other third parties to provide services;
4.1.2. advertisers and / or advertising agencies, but only in the form of statistical information;
4.1.3. third parties for analytics to improve and optimize our services.
4.2. We may also transfer your Personal Data in the following cases:
4.2.1. selling the site – to potential buyers;
4.2.2. purchase of any assets – to potential sellers;
4.2.3. if the Personal Data shall be disclosed and / or transferred by a court decision or at the request of a judicial, law enforcement or other authorized body;
4.2.4. third parties in order to ensure the protection of our own rights and property.
5. DATA STORAGE
5.1. We use maximum security measures to store your Personal Data and protect it from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
5.2. We retain your Personal Data for the duration of your use of our services, but not less than the period prescribed by law or our obligations.
5.3. Destruction of Personal Data occurs in a manner that excludes any possibility of such data renewal.
5.4. The transfer of information and data over the Internet cannot be completely secure. We are not liable for any losses or damages related to unauthorized access to your personal data, or losses or damages caused by such access.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
6.1. You can contact us to exercise your right to:
- deletion of all or part of your Personal Data;
- change or correct your Personal Data if it is incorrect;
- restrictions on the processing of your Personal Data;
- access to your Personal Data.
6.2. You may prohibit the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes by contacting us at any time in any available manner.
8.1. If you wish to revoke your consent to the processing of Personal Data, receive access, correct, update or request the deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us in the ways specified in the "Contacts" section of the site.